Graduation Day 2018 is June 28, 2018. Please see below for more information.
In order to be eligible to participate in the Grad ceremony, a Grade 12 student must:
- Complete Grade 11 at the end of semester 1. (all grade 10 and 11 compulsory classes, & a total of 16 credits)
- All fees paid
- All Textbooks Returned
To meet current Saskatchewan Graduation Requirements and participate in the Senior Class Banquet/Grand March and the Cap & Gown Ceremony students must have 24 credits including compulsory classes.
If a student has less than 24 credits they may participate only in the Senior Class Banquet/Grand March, provided they are a grade 12 student in good standing
- A student can participate in the Senior Class Banquet once. If they choose to participate in the Senior Class Banquet this year, they may not do so next year.
- Note: The Grade 12 class list is updated at the end of Semester 1 of the current year. Students with questionable eligibility will be referred to the school administration for review.
- Final eligibility for participation in the Cap & Gown Graduation Celebration will be determined by final mark submission in June.
- If you have any questions please see a Counsellor.**
Minimum 8 Credits
English Language Arts A 10 and English Language Arts B 10;
Social Studies 10, History 10 or Native Studies 10;
A math at the 10 level;
3 electives at level 10 or higher
Minimum 16 Credits
English Language Arts A 20
A math at the 20 level;
6 additional elective credits at level 20 or 30
Minimum 24 Credits (5 of which must be at the 30 level)
English Language Arts A 30 and English Language Arts B 30;
Social Studies 30, Canadian Studies or History 30 or Native Studies 30; Canadian Studies;
A science 20 or 30;
A social science 20 or 30;
2 credits in arts education or practical and applied arts at level 10, 20, or 30;
Wellness 10, Physical Education 20 or Physical Education 30