As a comprehensive high school, LCHS offers an extensive range of programming. Through flexible timetables, we work with students to ensure they're getting the best possible educational experience while working around hectic extra-curricular schedules.
Here are examples of what we offer:
- Our 140 course offerings ensure students are exposed to many fields of study
- Advanced placement programming in mathematics and English, which could lead to university credits
- Extensive trades programming with leading edge technologies and highly-qualified staff
- Opportunities for special project credits through engagement in endeavors outside of the school community
- In house modular-based programming, in addition to distance learning opportunities that encompass both Saskatchewan and Alberta curriculums
- We strive to create timetables that revolve around athletic/extra-curricular commitments.